July 21, 2005

What in the world is going on?

So my husband and I were watching the coverage this morning about the new explosions in London today and I just couldn't believe it. Well, let me change that, I could believe it but was astounded that they happened so soon after the other bombings. All I can say about the people responsible for the attacks is that they are nothing but a bunch of rat bastard cowards. I just wonder what it is about their religious beliefs that foster such a lack of respect for life, because they obviously value their own lives as little as they value the lives of others. What God calls for this sort of disdain in his followers? I don't get it. Seriously, it's not possible to care so little for innocent people and still think there are other lives worthy of salvation. Do they really think this is what God would want? Really, I'm at a loss for understanding. I wish someone could give me a little insight on this.

No comments: