July 27, 2005

Meme Day

I'm lacking in originality today, so I'm copying Cesca's meme for today's post.

5 snacks I enjoy:
Cherries (and I'm sad that the season is almost over), popcorn, Cheez-Its, kids' cereals like Froot Loops or Corn Pops, ice cream.

5 bands that I know the lyrics to MOST of their songs:
The Police, Eurythmics, (Wow, this is hard. I'm having a hard time thinking of more. I know the lyrics to a lot of songs but I don't know that there are a lot of groups where I know the lyrics to most of their songs.)

5 things I would do with $100,000,000:
First I'd pay off all my debt and the debt of my immediate family members; I'd put away for my daughter's education and set up some kind of trust fund for her; invest a good amount of it; pay off the remaining buidling debt at my daughter's school, which is also our church; set-up some kind of foundation to help orphaned, abused and neglected children.

5 locations I would like to run away to:
This is a hard one because I don't know if there are any places I'd like to run away to; however, places I'd definitely like to visit before I die are: Australia, Korea, entire British Isles, Antartica, and France.

5 bad habits I have:
pick/ bite my nails, procrastinating, and I'll have to think a little bit more on this one. I'll get back to it. Bad habit update: Still haven't thought of anything more.

5 things I like doing:
Reading, watching movies, traveling, sewing, exercising

5 things I would never wear:
a thong, star-spangled rodeo outfit, any sort of clingy or revealing evening gown, crotchless panties, 70's leisure suit.

5 TV shows I like:
Any of the surgery shows on Discovery Channel, Iron Chef (original Japanese version), Surreal Life, Will & Grace, Crocodile Hunter

5 movies I like:
Dune, Blade Runner, Lady Jane, Room with a View, The Waterboy

5 famous people I would like to meet:
Sting because I've been in love with him since I was 15; Hillary Clinton so I can tell her what a joke I think she is; Sandra Bullock just because I think we'd get along pretty well; Michael Jackson so I can try and figure out why he is such a freak; Barbara Bush because she seems like a cool lady to me and I'd like to have a conversation with her.

5 biggest joys at the moment:

My daughter. That's it really. Everything else is just normal life.

5 favorite toys:
Karaoke microphone, sewing machine. That's it for that one, too. I don't really have any toys. Well, the kind proper to mention, anyway. I wish I had an iPod, though. Then that would be one of my favorite toys for sure.

5 people to tag:
I don't really understand what it means to tag someone, so I'm going to have to leave this one blank.

No comments: