August 11, 2005

Vacation update

So, things are going pretty much the way you'd expect during a massive family get together. My brother's wedding rehearsal and dinner is tonight. I'm doing one of the readings which I completely forgot about until last night. Goes to show you how much I've been thinking about it. Then tomorrow is the wedding and it will all be over. It's been a good trip, but there have been some tense moments. I don't think it's possible to have a family together without some tense moments, but it's still a pain in the ass when they come up. They've the normal sort of things, parents and kids basically getting on each other's nerves. Old disappointments and hurts rehashed yet again. Same old story. Everyone is downstairs while my mom makes breakfast. Today is a busy day picking up relatives flying in and that sort of thing. Anyway, that's about it. I probably won't post again until Monday, so see you then. Oh wait, I do have a karaoke post for this week, so I'm going to post that early since I won't have time to do it tomorrow. See, I'm always thinking about you guys. I'm just that kind of girl.

No comments: