August 04, 2005

I've blown my wad.

I feel like I spend so much time commenting on other people's blogs that I sort of run out of steam by the time I get around to posting on my own blog. I find it really interesting how you can engage in so many conversations so quickly through commenting. I guess everyone is excited for this Jennifer Aniston interview to come out tomorrow to find out the "truth" behind the break-up. When I was little I always wanted to be famous. Actually, I still want to be famous, but I've really got to wonder about its price. I'm not a particularly secretive person, but if I'm divorcing my husband, I really don't think I'd want the entire world to know the fine details behind the breakdown of my marriage. I know people say if you don't want to be a public figure, then don't go into a profession with a lot of public exposure, but being famous doesn't mean you're not allowed to have some privacy. It doesn't mean people all of a sudden have a right to stick their noses into your business anymore than they do with the guy down the street. I'll admit I enjoy reading celebrity gossip, but I wouldn't mind if I had access to less of the "juicy" details if it means the celebrities in questioned are allowed to take a dump in peace. It's just the little things in life, that's all.

No comments: