August 26, 2005

TGIKaraoke

I don't know if you can tell or not, but I'm trying to be a little more creative with my Karaoke post titles. Seeing Karaoke Friday over and over again was really starting to bore me. Like I'm sure you care, right? Anyway, today's song is one of Madonna's better songs, in my opinion. It's from the Like a Prayer album, which is also one of her better albums, in my opinion. Listening to the album always brings back good memories of college. Actually, I don't know if I have any bad memories of college becuause I've effectively blocked out all the studying and working parts so I only remember the drunken orgy parts. Yup, college was a really good time. When else in life will you ever be able to hit the bars four nights of the week and not have it affect your life in a negative way? Good times, good times. Anyway, here's me singing Oh Father.

this is an audio post - click to play

No comments: