September 07, 2005

Why don't you talk to me?

Why don't any of you ever leave comments for me? I'd like to engage in conversation. I'd like to know your thoughts and opinions. I'd like to get to know the real you deep down inside. Let's dialogue and think outside the box. OK, I'm sitting here eating "New York Style" Bagel Crisps and I see they are made in Bulgaria. I don't think I've ever seen anything made in Bulgaria before. I thought all that came out of Bulgaria was summer labor for Wall Drug. Interesting. But getting back to what I was talking about. Speak to me, people. Speak to me. I'm listening and I care. I really, really do care. Really. I'm serious.

I'm really sleepy today. I don't know why. We have Back to School night at my daughter's school tonight. We go and meet her teacher and eat some cookies and drink some kool-aid. That kind of thing. The city tore up some of the equipment in the playground across the street from my house and we've been watching to see what they were going to put up to replace it. They tore down a slide, monkey bars, a ball hoop thing and a small climbing structure. Yesterday I think they finished installing the new equipment and all they put in was a small, baby slide, a fiberglass dinosaur on a giant spring and a merry-go-round. The merry-go-round is cool, but the rest doesn't make up for what they tore up. I hope they're still going to put in some kind of climbing structure or something. If they don't, then they've totally gipped the kids in the neighborhood.

No comments: