September 20, 2005

Hail to the Redskins!!!!

Ok Ok Ok

I admit it I was putting out some negative energy by the second half of the game. I was just feeling a little pain in the notion that we were going to have another one of those seasons. But with 2 minutes left in the game they brought me out of the pits of dispair and threw me onto the field of victory!!!! The Skins came from behind to beat the Dallas Cowboys 14-13 The world is a good place and God loves me! Go skins go! go skins go!!!!!!


They almost made me drink last night but luckily I didn't I feel both happy and not hung over today which is the best thing in the world!!!!

The draught has ended!!!!! after ten years the skins have beat dallas in dallas!!!! wooo hooo!!!
Now lets see if we can actually get an offense!!!! PS the refs last night had to be paid off by Jerry Jones...

Now I return you to my sisters blog. Everyone needs to cheer for the Redskins

Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!
Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!
Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,
Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!
Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won
Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!

Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!

No comments: