October 18, 2005

Well, Madonna would know, right?

So Madonna thinks most priests are gay, huh? Why does that not surprise me in the least? Because I'm sure she's in the know when it comes to that sort of thing. Just like Sean Penn knows more about world politics than the president. I don't know how you could even be offended by a comment like, "Most priests are gay," because it makes just about as much sense as saying most men are gay, or most women are gay, or most celebrities are gay, or most bakers are gay. So what I'm basically saying is, it's stupid. And even if it is true by some strange, Twilight Zone twist of faith, who the freak gives a damn? I mean, her comment is good for the laugh just to get an even better understanding of how crazy Madonna is. I like her music and all, but she's just plain lost it. She and Tom Cruise should get together and discuss their respective religions and world views. I'm sure that would be a fascinating conversation. Of course, she'd probably come out of it saying, "Tom Cruise is gay." But we already knew that, didn't we?

No comments: