October 24, 2005

I've let you down again.

So I didn't get around to doing my karaoke recording over the weekend. Sorry, so sorry. But damn, dudes, I've got a life and all. My daughter's birthday party was at Build-a-Bear and she had a great time, then everyone headed back to our house for pizza, cake and ice cream. It was all good until I couldn't take the kids anymore and I chased them all out to the playground so the grown-ups could enjoy some conversation. My parents got my daugther one of these Nintendo DS things, which are basically like the new Gameboy. I don't think my daughter truly appreciates how much my parents spoil her. I couldn't beleive they got her one because those things aren't cheap, which is why I refused to get her one. She got a Gameboy Advance from my sister for Christmas and that was all she needed as far as I'm concerned. But you know these kids. They "need" every new-fangled device that comes out. Anyway, we got her the Nintendog game she wanted for it which is basically like a virtual pet sort of game. She raises and trains a dog. She picked the Chihuahua version and named her dog Nacho. The whole virtual pet thing is OK as far as I'm concerned because you don't have to take them to the vet and there's no shit to pick up.

No comments: