October 14, 2005

Karaoke Lightbulb.

This has been a pretty busy week for me, so I wasn't able to do one of my normal karaoke recordings. Buuuuut, since I love you all so very much and I know how desperately you wait for these little posts every Friday, I have quickly recorded me singing a little ditty from a musical I did in sixth grade called The Electric Sunshine Man. It was a musical about Thomas A. Edison and his revolutionary contributions to modern life. What I have here is the beginning of the opening number. I would have sung the entire song for you, but I can remember more than what I've got here, so please enjoy The Electric Sunshine Man. I hope listening to this song inspires you to visit your local library and learn more about the life and times of Thomas Edison, a true American hero.

this is an audio post - click to play

No comments: