October 10, 2005

My shirt stinks and what's up with Adam Curry's hair?

My shirt stinks and I don't know why. It's been awhile since I've worn it, but I don't know why that would make it stink. I had my husband spray the back of me with Febreeze, but I can smell the stench off the front. I hope I'm the only one who can smell it. I'd be pretty embarrassed if anyone else could smell it. Notice, though, that while knowing my shirt stinks, I didn't actually change it. I mean, I ironed it and everything this morning, so I wasn't going to make the effort a vain one. So I'm wearing a stinky shirt.

As far as Adam Curry's hair goes, why is it straight and blonde now? Remember when Adam Curry was a VJ on MTV and he looked like Leo from Fame? Now he's sporting the polar opposite of his 80's hair. Is he ashamed? I think he looks stupid with his hair the way it is now. Mainly because you know he's spending a lot of time on it to get it that way and once you're married and have kids, I don't think you should be spending that much time on your hair because that means you're not spending time on something more important. I'm a girl and I spend too little time on my hair. I'm probably just jealous that he gets to spend so much time on his hair when I can't. Actually, I am jealous that he can spend more time on his hair. I hate Adam Curry and his fancy hair.

My family drove to Michigan this weekend to visit one of my husband's aunts. He hasn't seen her since his father died when he was six. We also visited his father's grave, which is also the first time my husband has been there since his father died. It was pretty emotional for him, I think. He said he felt very sad about being there but he was glad to have gone and now he wants to try and get up there at least a couple of times a year. We tried getting some information from my husband's aunt about his father, but she seemed somewhat reluctant to give us the really juicy stuff. My husband is hoping she'll loosen up a little bit more as we spend more time with her. Since the only way he can really get information about his father now is through someone else's experiences, it makes it difficult to put together a full picture. My husband says his mother didn't ever speak much about his father as he was growing up, which is a real shame as far as I'm concerned. But I'm glad our daughter finally gets to connect with family members on her father's side. She told me before went up that she was excited about meeting these new family members because sometimes all the Korean people are just too much.

No comments: