July 23, 2004

Life's little aggravations.

I've really got to get a proper fitting bra. Ever since I had my daughter and finished nursing, I haven't been able to figure out what bra size I should be wearing. Before I got pregnant, I was a 34A. But I can't figure out what I'm supposed to be wearing anymore. It's really frustrating. I've tried 34A, 34B, 36A, and none of them seem to be quite right. Victoria's Secret has free bra sizing, but I'm a little paranoid after watching episodes of "What Not to Wear" that strange women will be manhandling my tits in way that frightens me.

It's strange because there are nameless, faceless strangers walking the streets who have seen parts of my body under the harsh, unforgiving brightness of hospital lights that men I've had sex with never got a good look at, but I don't want strange women touching my boobs just to figure out my bra size.

No comments: