May 05, 2006

Pictures, pictures and more pictures

My daughter had her first communion retreat yesterday at school. It's an entire day devoted toward celebrating and learning about the kids' upcoming communion. Here's a picture of my daughter in her communion dress; although, she doesn't actually have first communion until Sunday. They had a group photo session a couple of days ago.



Family is starting to come in today. Most people will arrive tomorrow, but we've got a couple coming today.

I've also got some pictures of my brother's new dog. Despite earlier postings of the dog he was getting, the dog he actually ended up with was a different dog. This one is a girl, but she's still named Porkchop. She's also a different color. Mookie is very excited to meet her cousin this weekend and I'm sure they will get along famously sniffing each other's butts and all. So let me introduce Porkchop to all of you.






And not to be left out, here are some new shots of Mookzilla, the thing from another dimension. I tried giving her a bit of a haircut recently, but I'm no professional. Let's just leave it at that.



P.S. Notice Mookie's hump toy, the violated sheep in this shot.


No comments: