May 12, 2006

Icy Karaoke

So it's been a week or so since the last karaoke post. Bet you thought I wasn't doing it anymore, didn't you? Well, no such luck for you because I am back with a vengeance. Today I am presenting the first of my karaoke posts recorded off my new kick ass karaoke DVD player that my husband got me for my birthday. I've just been really busy lately with my daugther's communion and all to record a few songs. Anyway, let's say good morning to the dawn of a new karaoke era which I will dub the Taijin Years. Here I am singing Madonna's Frozen.



And as a special treat, here is my daughter singing We Are the Champions by, as she likes to say, The Queens. BTW, the points of the song where you hear her laughing are due to the fact that the dog was doing something amusing and you know kids and dogs, they've got to react to each other. It's in their blood or something.

No comments: