March 30, 2005

Whoop-di-freakin'-do.

I'm irritated today. Don't really know why. I'm just irritated. It probably has something to do with the fact that I'm sitting in this box of an office, looking out the window wishing I was anywhere else but here. It's starting to get overcast, so today won't be nearly as nice, weatherwise, as it has been the last couple of days. I'm on vacation next week because my daughter is off school for spring break. I'd like to get some stuff taken care of around the house, but I'll probably be lazy and not do anything, which is how it normally goes.

We tried taking a family walk last night after dinner, but we only got about half a block because we were also attempting to walk the rabbit at the same time and he wasn't really cooperating. Plus, we stopped by our friends' house and ended up standing outside talking to them for about an hour while the kids chased the rabbit around. But, I'm still really keen on the idea of trying to make the after-dinner family walk a regular thing. Next time, we'll try to get at least a block from home. It's all about the baby steps.

If you look to my blog rolling links at the right, you'll see a link for Korean Celt II. It's another blog I started on xanga.com, primarily to see if I like their blogging tools better than blogger. However, I'd like to use that blog as an opportunity to answer questions you might have about, well, anything. I have a very high opinion of my ability to give really good advice to those in nee. So go ahead and post a question.

No comments: