March 11, 2005

New link

If you look to the side, you'll see I've linked to a new site that my brother told me about. It's TuckerMax.com. I will let you know ahead of time it's incredibly vulgar, just in case that sort of thing bothers you, but it's pretty funny. I think I've mentioned before my appreciation for the abnormally base. Well, this is about as base as you get. But it's funny. It's funny in the way Maxim used to be funny but isn't anymore because now they take themselves too seriously at Maxim and are getting into trying to be "serious" journalists or whatever. Anyway, I used to think Maxim was really funny and I don't anymore. Is it insulting to women? Sure it is, but anyone who's stupid enough to think what's presented in Maxim is something to take seriously probably deserves to be insulted. I'm not a gender traitor or anything because I will be the first one to hop up on the "Women Kick Serious Ass" bandwagon, but people are stupid and when they are, you've got to laugh. So if you like raunchy humor, go give the site a look-see.

In other news, the child is here with me today. School is out today, so she's in the office. She's typing a book or something right now.

KC: What are you typing?

Little KC: A story.

KC: What's it about?

Little KC: Me and Squeak (Squeak is her Pokemon Ratatat.) It's going to be in black and white, the pictures.

KC: What's going to happen in the story?

Little KC: It's just a story about a kid and Pokemon Squeak, which is a purple mouse, Now I'm going to play Donkey Kong if you don't mind. Do you know what I'm stuck on? I got across once but then I died. Died like I'm a monkey getting squashed by a mouse. That's how I died, by a lizard guy. Isn't that weird? I know lizards are smaller than monkeys but that 's just the Donkey Kong world.

Blast you monkey.


OK, the child is sucked into her gameboy now, so I'm probably not going to get anymore conversation out of her. Which is fine because I've got some work to do.

No comments: