March 23, 2005

Snoozer lives to see another day.

Typical, Snoozer is still alive. It was foolish of me to think that anything as sublime as him passing on after his night of freedom would actually happen. Actually, he was looking pretty bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning. So, I don't know, maybe his escapade reinvigorated him and filled him with a new joie de vivre. I can tell you this much, his cheeks were packed tight with seed and that hasn't happened for a long, long time. He does seem to be displaying a strange sort of gusto today. Hmmm. Maybe I should escape for the night and see what it does for my energy level.

I just want to put out this little public service announcement while it's in my head: Don't do drugs. A friend and I ran into a brief acquaintance of her's and this guy could not focus on anything. Experimenting with pot in college is one thing, but when you've grown up and you're still toking away at the old pipe, that's really tired and pathetic. And this guy seems to have been puffing away at the weed like a rastafarian looking for God. Really, just say no.

No comments: