September 15, 2004

You're it on a stick.

I'm sitting here working on layout and it is what it is. My friend Lynn and I were IM'ing each other this morning. (That sounds dirty, doesn't it?) We were talking about things on a stick and how everything is made better by being put on a stick. So I decided there should be dick on a stick. But then I realized they already exist, they're called dildos. And I was so close to making millions with that particular brainstorm. Damn. Although, really, dildos are sticks as dicks, but not really dick on a stick. So maybe there's really something there after all. I'll have to mull that one over a little more. I saw once on some travel show that they sell fried macaroni and cheese on a stick at the Minnesota State Fair. Why not just call that heart attack on a stick? I mean, good lord, what will people come up with next?

Anywho, I'm putting together a website for my brother right now, which is a little bit of a secret, but not really. Once it's ready, I'll probably link to it from here so you can all feel the love. I'm listening to Hall and Oates right now, off the streaming radio station I listen to. What ever happened to them? They were pretty big in their day, and now they're just gone. I've got to chair a session at a conference on campus this weekend. I'll have to dig through my closet and see if I have anything that can pass as professional. I finally broke down and gave away all my "work clothes" from DC because they were out of style, for one, but also because I realized I would never wear any of it again because no one sees me at work so I don't have to dress up. Which I love, by the way. I hate stockings. They make my thighs sweat.

No comments: