September 24, 2004

Turn your head and cough.

OK, go check this out. Doctor sexually assaults patient Now, when I first started reading it, I assumed the patient was a woman. Apparently, I was wrong. What I want to know is if the patient is upset enough to file charges, (as he should) why didn't he stop the doctor once he started "massaging" his genitals? I'm not attempting to blame the victim in this case, but I'm always curious in these type of cases that a prolonged assault takes place. If I were seeing a doctor and realized they were doing something inappropriate, I can guarantee you I'd be kicking them in the teeth before they had a chance to take it any further. Then I'd go screaming out of the examining room to tell everyone what had just happened. But first, I'd mess up my hair and smear my lipstick all over my face so it would look REALLY bad. But really, it's disgusting that any medical professional would violate the trust of a patient in such an appalling manner, but there does come the point when the victim has to immediately respond to the situation, preferably with a punch in the face.

No comments: