September 17, 2004

Free lunch.

In about 45 minutes, I'm out of here to enjoy a free lunch. Woo hoo. Went to a reading last night for Sean Keith Henry who just published his first novel, Limbo. He is a graduate of the MFA program and he seems like a really nice guy. Not only did I buy a copy of his book, I bought a copy for my friend Jenanie because I think she'll really enjoy it. At any rate, he was much more generous a speaker and presenter than Michael Collins. I have to chair a session for a conference going on here. It's starts at 9:00, which means I won't be able to sleep in tomorrow morning. That's so harsh. Saturdays are really the only day I have to sleep in because we have to get up Sunday for church. I hope they have a good menu at the Morris today so I can PIG OUT. Naw, I'm just joking. I don't really like to pig out because I feel sick the whole rest of the day. That's all I have for today. I don't feel much like talking.

No comments: