September 14, 2004

I'm too sexy for my shirt.

Apparently, I am sexy today. That's what my daughter told me as we were walking out the door this morning. I'm wearing jeans with chuncky boots and this is my "sexy" outfit. At least, that's what she says. "You look sexy, Mom, with those jeans and boots." But she pronounces it in a way where it sounds more like she's saying saxy. Sassy and saxy, that's me.

BTW, here's raunchy story number two. It's not really a story as much as it's an anecdote. Anyway, when I was a teenager and lived in Utah, a friend of mine who lived on base told me she knew this guy--who was gay--who had anal sex soooooo much that he had to wear tampons up his ass because of the bleeding. I was fifteen when I heard this and it seemed to have a pretty high eeew-factor at the time. Now, it seems to make sense in that if you're bleeding from the ass, how else would you stop it? Of course, he shouldn't be having sex so much that he bleeds. How could you even have sex if you've got that level of damage in the rectum? I can't imagine it would be very pleasureable, but maybe he was one of those guys who likes to ride the fine line between pleasure and pain.

No comments: