September 07, 2004

I'm on the night train, ready to crash and burn.

No, not really. I'm a all better now. Mask is firmly back in place. I am the ice queen once again.However, I am still somewhat bothered, but nothing compared to my emotional breakdown of the other day. Anyway, emotional breakdowns are like crying, you need to let it out every now and again. And what have I been thinking about over the weekend? Despite all our best intentions, sex sells. People really aren't interested in much more than that, are they? It's a little disappointing to realize that we're all as base as bunnies. Anyway, I've got a couple of raunchy things tucked away in the back of my brain, so maybe I'll tell you some of the best things I've come across. But not right now. I'll do it a little bit later in my other office.

No comments: