January 16, 2006

What to write about, what to write about?

I am finding I have nothing to say today. My husband and daugther have MLK day off and I don't, so that sucks major donkey balls. Other than that, I have nothing else to say. My knee is feeling a little better, but I still can't straighten it or move very quickly. I went to my first hockey game over the weekend. It was Notre Dame vs. Miami of Ohio. Notre Dame lost. Knowing nothing about hockey and can at least say that the Notre Dame team doesn't pass very well. Everytime one of the guys shot a puck to a team member, they missed. Well, probably not everytime, but it was pretty damn close to everytime. My friend and I made fun of this bitch who came up to us and said we were in her seat and she has season tickets so she should know. Oooooh, season tickets for a crappy hockey team. Oooooh, aren't you special? Ooooh. They weren't even her season tickets because my friend works in the athletic department and she knew that the seats the lady was using belong to another person in the athletic department, which means the bitch got the tickets from someone else. They were good seats, though. We were right behind a goal and everytime a puck hit the widow, I screamed. I mean, it makes a really loud noise when it hits and everytime it did, I was looking in some other direction so it always startled me.

No comments: