January 03, 2006

Happy New Year.

So real life comes crashing back with the force of a sledgehammer to the head. I really didn't want to wake up today, but I guess you can escape reality for only so long. Hope everyone had a good holiday break. I've got some things to do right now, so I'll be back in a little while to fill you in on what I've been up to for the last week and a half.

OK, I'm back. The most exciting thing to happen over break is that I got a digital camera from my mother and father for Christmas. Here I am showing my gratitude to them.



Actually, I'm bowing to them as a sign of respect. It's something my Korean family does every New Year's. All the kids bow to their parents and aunts and uncles, wish them a happy new year and get a wad of cash in return. I don't get money because I'm too old and I'm married and have my own family, but all the little kids get some greenback. My daughter made out pretty well this year. She made $170.

Anyway, back to the digital camera. So I've been taking lots of pictures with it and I'm pretty excited about it. My husband wants to use it to start posting things for sale on ebay. I'm still in the process of learning how to use it, but you'll probably start seeing more pictures up on the old blog from here on out. I'm going to try and master the candid shot so I can embarrass all my friends and family.

No comments: