January 25, 2006

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a name.

And it's Mookie. That's the name my daughter has decided she will bestow upon her new puppy. It's an Ewok name I found off the Internet. I read a list of Ewok names off for her and Mookie was the winner. It's a cute name. Here's something that's kind of annoying me, though. When I first e-mailed the breeder expressing our interest in purchasing one of her dogs, she responded right away. She sent me directions, answered all my questions, etc. So, when we went out to her place on Saturday, she told us she could e-mail pictures to us as the weeks went by. We all thought that was pretty cool and readily accepted her offer to do so. I sent her a message on Monday asking for a picture because my daughter is about to bust out of her skin from excitement about this entire puppy business, and I still haven't gotten a response from the breeder. What do you think that's all about? My husband said her initial quick response was due to the fact that we represented money and now that we've given her a check, there's not as much urgency on her part. He's most likely right because I know all people care about in the end is money, but she seemed so sincere when she first said she'd send pictures. I'm kind of disappointed. But what are you going to do.

You might have noticed that I put up the second episode of my podcast yesterday. I'd like to announce that Conversastions with Korean Celt is now accessible through iTunes. Just go to http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=120105697&s=143441 and you'll be able to subscribe and everything. Which I know you want to do so badly you can taste it. Today podcasting, tomorrow the world. Mwaa, ha, ha.

Oh, my watch battery stopped today. That sucks.

No comments: