January 19, 2006

I've been beat.

After much begging and pleading, I have finally relented and agreed to let my daughter get a dog. However, before canine purchase takes place, I've insisted that she get rid of the rest of the pets in the house because I just can't deal with that many animals. So we'll be looking for good homes for the rabbit, chinchilla and hamster. We've decided to keep Fred and George, the parakeets, because they're pretty low maintenance and they're fun to watch. Once we've gotten the other animals into new homes, we'll start the search for the perfect pooch.

I want a small, non-shedding dog. I think I'd like us to get a brussels griffon because they fit the bill on both and are so darned cute it makes you want to puke. Just take a look at this face. Ooochie, cootchie, boobsie, ittle, witty cutie.



How could you not love a face like that. Some very preliminary Googles searches have located one breeder near our town, so I'll be checking it out to see what it's all about. I just hope I don't live to regret my acquiescence. Please, Lord, don't let me regret it.

No comments: