April 19, 2005

Pity me.

I sprained my ankle yesterday while playing tennis. I'm wearing an ankle brace. Pity me. It's actually not that bad. I really did the damage when I got home from playing tennis. I only twisted my ankle during tennis (which hurt), but then I sprained it when I was taking off my shoe later at home and my minorly injured ankle buckled under my massive weight, causing the sprain. And that really hurt like a mo' fo'. The ankle is a little swollen and it's tender to the touch, but nothing major. I can't imagine how bad the pain must be in the case of a badly sprained ankle when I felt like crying from the agony my itty bitty mishap.

In good news, my scab of shame fell off my lip last Friday, so at least that's not a problem anymore. Now I'm going to make sure I lay sunblock an inch deep on my lips before going out of doors.

No comments: