January 24, 2005

Hey.

I'm tired and I really don't feel like talking but I didn't post anything on Friday because I was too busy, so I'm making myself type a few words today. Went to a reading Friday night with my husband. It was good. We only got about a foot of snow over the weekend, which has pretty much been shoveled out of the way. However, there was enough snow to cancel my daughter's cheerleader camp and she was pretty bummed about that. My husband took her sledding to the park across the street to help her get over her disappointment. Did the Boy Scout pancake breakfast at church yesterday, and, oh my God! When did I end up in an episode of the Twilight Zone where all of a sudden I'm in the middle of the Andy Griffith Show? Cheerleader camp? Sledding in the park? Pancake breakfast? I think I'm going to have to go vomit up all the saccharin I apparently consumed over the weekend.

No comments: