June 12, 2006

Yay, yay, yay.

I no longer have to bring the child to work with me. Yay. It's really not fun. I'm glad I have the flexibility to do it when I have to, but I sure don't like having to do it. She starts karate camp this week. I wonder if she'll be able to deal with it. I dropped her off this morning and the place was completely locked down and dark, so I started freaking, thinking that maybe the camp was at the other location. Anyway, I tried calling the owner, but his voice mail was on and I'm thinking, "Shit, why don't these people ever have it together?" Which they rarely do. We only just found out a couple of days that they had changed locations for the camp, so I'm thinking maybe they changed it back again. So I sit there and then about five minutes later the instructor pulls up and I tapped my watch when he got out and he's like, "What?" And I said, "You were supposed to be here at 8:30." And he looks at his watch and say, "I'm only two minutes late." And I said, "Well, now I'm going to be late for work." Anyway, what really got me riled about this situation is that everytime someone shows up late for class, he makes a point of saying something to them when they walk through the door. "You're late!" or "Better be on time from now on," or whatever. This kid is only 19, so I should cut him some slack for his immaturity, but I hate hypocrites. I think you shouldn't open your mouth if you can't do what you say.

No comments: