June 07, 2006

My daughter is driving me crazy and I'm ready to kill the dog.

I know it's been a couple of days since I've posted. What are you going to do about it? Anyway, I've been bringing my daughter into work with me this week because all the summer programs don't start until next week. Since she's in Catholic school, she got out a week earlier than the public schools, which let out this week. Hence having to wait a week before I can dump her off on someone else. If I have to hear one more thing about Pokemon Emerald version, I'm going to lose my freaking marbles. It wouldn't be a problem having her in the office if she didn't want me to constantly stop what I'm doing to look at her Gameboy or print off coloring pages or help her get to Neopets.com or whatever. I know she's just a kid, but it's still driving me crazy. I'll be glad when this week is over. However, I know she'd rather be doing something different. It's not easy being cooped up for six hours watching your mom work. Which brings me to the dog and why I'm ready to kill it. This dog is backsliding majorly on the entire potty training thing. I woke up the other morning to find that she had gone around and spent the night leaving poop piles all over the damn house. She was doing really well and all of a sudden she can't figure out what the litter box is for. I just feel like I am constantly under pressure to watch the dog and follow her around the house to make sure she doesn't have an accident. I really wonder if it was a good idea getting a dog. Of course, we can't get rid of her because it would break my daughter's heart. I'm just hoping things bet better as she grows up. It's all kind of reminding me why we didn't have a second baby.

No comments: