March 23, 2006

What are you looking at?

That's basically my mood today. Just leave me the fuck alone. I've been fighting a cold the last few days, and that coupled with my overall gimpiness is putting me in a foul mood. Man, life is just relentless. There is definitely no rest for the weary. I got home yesterady and just zonked. I still got a normal night's sleep on top of that. Obviously, I needed it. My daughter's had a cold, too, which doubles the misery because she's such a little pain when she's sick. I know I shouldn't say something like that about my kid, but it's true. I know she feels like shit, but so do I. I'm starting to enter the unforgiving stage of parenting. It is everyone for their goddamned self, Toots. I'm sure I'd be much more motherly if I didn't feel like crap.

No comments: