February 09, 2005

Well, that's never happened.

Something odd happened as I was getting ready to leave work and pick up my daughter from school on Monday--I passed out. That's the first time in my life anything like that has happened and I have to say it's pretty embarrassing. When I woke up, everyone on my floor had their head poking in the door looking down at me. I'm glad I didn't have drool trailing down my chin. I don't know why I passed out and the doctor is waiting on some blood results to see if there is an explanation. I personally think it had something to do with Jupiter being in the house of Aquarius or something. What was weird is that my mind was all muddled for a couple of hours afterward. It was just odd feeling drunk when I wasn't drunk. Anyway, I feel perfectly normal and I'm not too worried about it.

No comments: