February 02, 2005

Can a sister make a buck?

I made these bracelets called salvation bracelets for female friends and family for Christmas gifts this year. My husband showed a bracelet to this lady who owns a boutique down the street from the bank where he works and she said she'd like to sell them. Anyway, I'm trying to find a wholesale bead supplier on the internet where I can get enough materials to make about five bracelets just to see how they sell. I've got a TIN and nowhere to use it. I can't really find a site where I can just type in the number. You'd think it wouldn't be that difficult. If I'm going to sell these things, I don't want to have to pay sales tax on the components. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

We're discussing men in the office today. Nobody understands 'em. That seems to be the consensus. Guy problems abound. That's all I'm really going to say because all the stories are too long and drawn out and would take too much energy to type.

No comments: