November 06, 2007

A very bad thing

It is entirely possible that in an attempt to activate this X11 option on my computer, I may have erased all my husband's files. Now, I don't say my files or my daughter's files, because I found all those. However, I can't find any of my husband's stuff. He had a lot of music and if that's gone, it's gone. He sold a lot of the CDs he had after putting them on the computer. We've got a friend coming over tonight to take a look and see what he can do, but we can only hope everything is still there. Now the computer does show the same amount of memory being used as before I tried my hand at Mac configuration wizardry. I would think that means everything is still there somewhere. Anyway, say a prayer for me because I don't want to get a divorce.

No comments: