November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving. Now buy stuff from me.

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you're well on your way to stuffing yourself silly. I'm about to get my own cooking underway here, but I just wanted to take a moment to wish the best of this day to all of you and remind you that tomorrow is the unofficial start of the Christmas shopping season—as if you didn't already know that. Which leads me to wonder about what would make an excellent Christmas gift. It is a dilemma. Hmmmm. Hey, you know what just occurred to me? Any one of my excellent shirts at my excellent cafepress store would make an awesome gift for that special someone in your life.






I have to say, at this point, I really don't know what you're waiting for. Someone who is not a friend of mine or related to me already bought something. I mean, people are realizing the genius at work here.

In other news, I've been coerced into being in another play. I'm going to be a courtesan in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum. It should be fun. I get to wear bells and cymbals, which is always a good time. Anyway, have a great day and I hope you puke from eating so much.

No comments: