November 14, 2007

Buy stuff from me. I'm not joking with you.

OK, I've had one sale so for on my nifty new cagepress store (Puffy K Emporium). And while that one sale shows the incredible good taste of my cousin, I think it's a sad state of affairs overall. So since I understand how taxing clicking on the button to the right can be, I'm going to put up a few samples of the AWESOME shirts you can get at the site. I did mention I'm trying to earn money to buy my daughter a Wii for Christmas, right? Anyway, I've got human shirts and dog shirts on the site so far.






See? Awesome, right? Anyway, I'm adding new designs everyday so tell your friends and family. Send the link to anyone you know. And to make it easy for you, here's the link. http://www.cafepress.com/koreancelt

Go buy something. I'm not joking. I'm serious. Serious as a myocardial infarction.

No comments: