November 16, 2007

Ho hum

I just woke up from a nap, a benadryl-induced nap. So now I feel kind of sluggish. Just looked at my sales report and I'm still at a whopping one sale. What do pepole want? I don't know what people want. I could make designs in my own blood. Someone is bound to buy a damn shirt then. But I'm not bitter. I've been thinking a lot about Christmas this year and I really don't know why. I've never been quite this frantic about getting gifts before. Maybe it's because I know I am so unmotivated to go shopping anymore that I'm just dreading having to go buy stuff. Christmas used to be fun, but I feel like it hasn't been for a long, long time. It's always nice to watch my daughter's joy at Christmastime, but I'd like to be able to get into the swing of things, mysef.

No comments: