October 25, 2007

Way too much drama.

My daughter's snake escaped last night, so I got to start my morning with my hysterical daughter bursting into the bathroom telling me Mosay was gone. We won't find that snake. We looked around, but we won't find that snake. So I told her we'd go get her another one after school. She said she didn't want another snake, but by the time I dropped her off at school, she'd calmed down and was feeling more favorable towards getting a new one. You'd think we'd learn our lesson after two escaped snakes, but my daughter was so distraught I couldn't deal with it. I'd never seen her get that upset. Anyway, we think the snake escaped through some largish air holes at the top of the tank. We've taped those up so, hopefully, the new snake will stay put.

No comments: