May 22, 2007

There are better things I could be doing.

I had to get my picture taken tonight for the play. They put up the cast's photos in the lobby so people can see what you really look like. The best part of the entire thing is that it didn't take long. I really don't like having my picture taken because I never feel like I can look natural in them. I always feel self-conscious about smiling, mainly because my teeth are crooked. I really don't like my teeth at all and once I'm done fixing my daughter's teeth, I'm getting mine straightened out. But that's going to be awhile. Anyway, I didn't like any of the photos the guy took, but what are you going to do? I usually try to do a stupid face in photos because at least that way I'm looking stupid on purpose instead of just looking stupid in my natural state.

No comments: