May 14, 2007

My stomach hurts

I don't know what's going on, but my stomach hurts and I feel like I'm going to puke. My head feels dizzy, too. I was sitting here, innocently drinking my coffee when I just didn't feel well at all. I don't know if I'm actually going to puke, but I'm going to prepare for a mad dash to the bathroom just in case. Mother's Day was pretty good. My husband and I went to watch a play at the civic theatre and he bought me stuff at Sephora, which is always nice. The play was good; although, a couple of the actors didn't quite live up to the script. It was better than I expected, though, because the paper had given it a really bad review. The kids are off, so it's basically the start of summer here on campus, which means I get to sit in my office all by myself and stare out the window. Good times, good times.

There's a spider crawling on my wall, but I'm too lazy to get up and kill it.

No comments: