August 07, 2004

Same bat time, same bat channel.

Here we are in Littlerock, WA visiting my husband's highschool friend Bret and his wife Debbie. We had a great time today at the Thurston county fair. We saw lots of farm animals and that's always a treat, if you know what I mean. Then we came back to the house and had bangers and mash. (Debbie is English.)

KC: Debbie, how has Tim lived up to your expectation of him?

DR: I haven't thought about my expectations.

BR: You've had no expectations so he's down wonderfully?

DR: Yeah, he's alright.

KC: Brett, what is the most embarrassing thing you've ever seen Tim do?

TM: If we were walking about Darrell it would be easier?

BR: The only thing I can think of isn't very funny. It's when we put a "kick me, I'm a pinko" on Bill G.

KC: Is anyone interested in making any sort of political statement:?

All: No.

KC: Anything anyone's wanted to get off their chest?

All: No.

KC: Come on, surely somebody's got something bothering them?

BR: I'm afraid we're really quite boring people.

KC: OK, this is a bust. I'll have to try and figure something else out.

No comments: