August 21, 2006

Ghost hunt, the fourth

So we went on a ghost hunt this past Saturday to a couple of cemetaries. They were working on getting us into this old opera house that supposedly has activity, but that didn't pan out; although, they're still working on it for a later hunt. That would be cool. This being my second cemetary hunt, I don't think I'll be making a habit of going on too many of them, mainly because they're not very exciting. We did do some EVP recordings in the first cemetary, but they've got to listen to them on the computer before we know if we got anything or not. If you think you won't feel stupid talking to the air, asking questions like: "When did you die?" "Did you have any children?" "Where's the money?", then you're wrong. Because you do feel stupid. I asked the spirits if they thought we were attractive, so we'll see what they think. Here is a picture of something unusual I got at the second cemetary. I don't know what it is. Here's the first picture:



And here is a close-up of the object in question:

OK, Blogger's not letting me upload the second picture, so you're going to have to wait awhile.

OK, here it is, finally.

No comments: