June 20, 2007

I'm a dirty whore.

At least that's what people are probably thinking when they see the huge ass cold sore on my lip. I don't know what it is about plays and cold sores, but so far this year, I'm two for two.
OK, that's not my actual cold sore, but the one I have is about that big. We have to rehearse tonight; although, I don't know why. We know our parts and I don't think we forgot anything in the two days we had off. And then we're supposed to actually dress for it. I don't know, maybe I'll put on my apron if I'm willing to be cooperative. And, yes, I know I'm bitching, but I'm allowed to bitch because I have a huge, freaking cold sore on my lip. I put the a seed of hopefulness in my daughter's head when she went to DC to hang with the rents. I told her my brother (her uncle) was thinking about buying a Wii and maybe she could convince him so she could play with it. Anyway, my brother told me after she said hi to him on the phone last night, she immediately proceeded to inform him that she's be more than willing to play it with him. He told her he wasn't buying one because he just bought a laptop (which wasn't even a mac, dork), so those dreams are dashed. Poor kid. Buy the freaking Wii, Mike. Give the kid a little joy in life.

No comments: