April 09, 2007

Back too soon.

I was on vacation last week because of my daughter's spring break, and now it's back to reality as usual, which sucks. Tonight we have the tech run-through for the play and they've told us to expect to be there until midnight, which means I'm taking a nap as soon as I get home. The play opens Friday and I'm pretty excited. But I have to say I'll be glad when it's over so I can get some time back. I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep it to two plays a year just because the time commitment is so intense. My parents are coming to watch, which is a pleasant surprise for me. My brother said he was coming (but he's not), and I wasn't really anticipating my parents making the trip, but it turned out the other way around. Somehow, I'll have to try and figure out a way to clean the house before they get here.

No comments: