April 10, 2007

Jeez

The good news is that I only had to stay at the theatre until 10:30, the bad news is that I feel like I stayed until midnight. My husband is worried that I'm tired all the time, but I know it's because I'm just running around so much lately. I think once the play is over, I should have more energy. Maybe I'll stock up on some Red Bull. Although, I have to say, I can't say I've noticed any significant increase in energy when I've drunk it in the past. I don't know what I'm supposed to feel like, but I don't think I'm getting it. I actually like the taste of Red Bull. I got an email from a high school friend I haven't heard from in years asking if I plan on going to our 20th reunion this summer. I really want to go, but it depends mainly on when they have the reunion because we're going to disneyworld this summer, and if they have it at the same time, I'll miss it. I can't believe it's been 20 years since I graduated high school. It still seems like yesterday. K, I've got to go drop a deuce. Talk to you later.

No comments: