May 26, 2004

I Said Oops Upside Your Head.

Why is it that sometimes you're just irritated? I'm irritated right now. Although I know exactly why I'm irritated. There's a particular person I must interact with who basically makes me want to punch his face in anytime I get an e-mail from him. I'm going to throw a few questions out there: 1. Why do certain people think the world revolves around them and that whatever little insignificant thing pops into their head is supposedly important to everyone else out there? 2. Why do certain people think they need to state the obvious? 3. Why do certain people think they even know what the hell is going on in the first place? 4. Why do certain people stay alive despite the fact that they've been threatening to kick the bucket for years anyway? Let me just say something. First of all, I know my job, aight? I don't need some spermatophobic geezer telling me what to do. Especially when said spermatophobic geezer has not a clue as to what I actually do. Second of all, I'm going to be forced to hit someone....really, really hard. Really. Wow. Now that I've gotten that off my chest, I don't feel nearly as irritated as I did before. The power of blog. It does a brain good.

No comments: