May 19, 2004

It is what it is.

Not much of anything happening today. Went to my friend Elena's house last night and had some awesome homemade gnocchi. So good. It melted in your mouth. And now I know how to make gnocchi. It's not as hard as I thought it would be. My neck hurts. This might sound really geeky, but I am really excited about the new Harry Potter movie. My daughter really likes the Harry Potter books and I guess her enthusiasim is catching. The books really are very good, so if you haven't read them yet, you should. But I think it's easy to get excited about the movies because they've done a pretty good job with them. They've stayed pretty true to the books. Right now, my daughter is simultaneously listening the three HP books: She's listening to Sorcerer's Stone on tape when we get ready in the morning, listening to Prisoner of Azkaban on tape in the car when I drive her to school, and listening to Order of the Phoenix at bedtime when I read to her. We've definitely got the HP action going on up in here. And I think that's about it. Yup, that's it.

No comments: