March 05, 2007

This stinks.

OK, I'm home by myself right now, except for the dog, and there's absolutely nothing on television that I'd like to watch. Do you know how often I get the opportunity to watch whatever I want? Not often. And I can't even enjoy it this time. I don't have rehearsal tonight, so it's a nice little break. I should actually work on my lines, as I haven't really done that yet. My dog has an ear infection. As you can tell, I've got a lot of exciting stuff going on in my life right now. Here's a picture of my dog. Isn't she cute?



Now she's walking around sniffing this bench where we keep her freeze dried cow lung, which is like doggie crack or something because she can't get enough of it. I only let her have a little every day, though, because too much of a good thing usually kills you.

So Britney Spears, mmm,mmm, mmm. Is that girl a hot mess or what? I feel bad for her kids. Someone needs to give her a good slap to the face and tell her to get the fuck over herself already and realize she's got kids to raise and that she's got a lot less problems than most people. I don't know if I can live in a world where K-Fed comes out looking like the better parent. It's just not something that my mind can comprehend and trying to is pushing the grey matter to critical mass. That's all I've got to say about that.

No comments: