March 08, 2007

Random IM conversation between me and my brother

Him: Man am I hungry
we don't have anything to eat!

Me: go eat lunch then
are you at home

Him: our cupboards are bare

Me: eat some cereal

Him: no thanks

Me: what's wrong with cereal

Him: I had cereal already today

Me: so
that's the beauty of cereal, you can have it more than once

you can't eat the same thing twice today

yes you can

no you can't

yes you can
I often eat cereal for breakfast and dinner

then you aren't get bio divergent nutrients

Well, I eat high quality cereal

then you are nutritionally deficient

no I'm not

yes you are

no I'm not

yup!

no

if you eat the same thing twice a day you are

no I'm not
I eat different cereals

from breakfast and dinner
or from day to day?

both

what about the beta ceretine or protein.
or iron

I get that from lunch
I try to eat veggie loaded lunches

still not good enough

yes it is

need to eat different stuff
for sure

I do eat different stuff, it's not like I eat cereal for breakfast and dinner all the time

now you change the answer!
LOL

No I didn't
I said I often have it for breakfast and dinner, not I always have it for breakfast and dinner.

then you are often nutritionally deficient but not all days

I am always perfectly balanced, just like one of the dog whisperer's dogs

No comments: