April 27, 2006

Time to do the laundry.

How do I know this? Because I'm wearing a pair of my bottom-of-the-barrel underwear. You know, the underwear you only wear because it's all that's clean; otherwise, you'd wear a more comfortable pair that you like much, much more. My bottom-of-the-barrel underwear are these boy boxer-brief type underwear that looked really cute on the package, but don't really feel all that comfortable to me because they're big compared to what I normally wear (which are bikini style panties) and I feel like I'm wearing a pair of shorts under my pants, which I don't much like. Anyway, it's time to do laundry, so I'll try to throw a load of whites in when I get home. Before I got married, I used to buy all my underwear at places like Victoria's Secret. Now I buy my underwear in packs from Target or Old Navy. I like comfortable cotton bikini panties. I don't like thongs, not that I've ever worn thongs. I just know I wouldn't like thongs because I spend a good part of my day picking wedgies out of my crack, so why would I put one there on purpose. My sister wears thongs, but I think it's because she secretly desires to be like J. Lo. But that's just a theory.

Here's a picture of the underwear I'm wearing right now, except mine are grey and have a striped waist band. See? They're kind of big. They're called Pure Bliss boy short. I don't know why they think it's bliss, but I'm here to tell you it's not.

No comments: